This post contains direct links to all the music contained in this document. Clicking on the title of each piece will take you to the post where the music has been placed in context.
"Amphitryon" from Mad Hercules - Queensland Theatre Company 2002
"Lotus Eaters" from The Odyssey - Zen Zen Zo 2004
See Prayer post
Make Firm Our Steps - 2008
"The Caliban" from The Tempest - Zen Zen Zo 2009
"The Lamb" from SubCon Warrior 2.0 - Zen Zen Zo 2008
"Megara" from Mad Hercules - Queensland Theatre Company 2002
"My Brain is on Loop" - 2010
See The Spiritual Axis post
The Spiritual Axis - 2002
"...in the details" - 2010
"Puppetry" from SubCon Warrior 2.0 - Zen Zen Zo 2008
The Rape of Lavinia - 1998 - SoundTrax Music Library
Never Left You - 2003 Klare Kuolga and Colin Webber
Know This - 2003 Klare Kuolga and Colin Webber
- Tell me is this Real Life?: Tell me, is this real life or is it just an effect?
- Interviews: Interviews provided great insight into the collaborative process.
- You don't know what you don't know ...: Giving a label of "different" to an experience that is "normal for me" results in a re-evaluatuion of a whole life.
- Prayer: Praying is one of those delicate balances. If I use the mind too much it gets dry and unsatisfying. If I "let go" I get wet - which is not always unpleasant.
- Video Complexities: People are much more complex than I thought possible.
- Eric and Emma: Eric and Emma met in the studio. The video suggests that my manner may not have been helpful ...
- Please don't ignore me ...: Video guide and instructions. How to get the best from the site