from SubCon Warrior 2.0 - Zen Zen Zo 2008
- Being there: Families and friends stand or fall by their unity.
- Theatrics: The theatre has been a school of meaning-making. Layer on layer of elements to the same end.
- Tell me is this Real Life?: Tell me, is this real life or is it just an effect?
- Game On!: Sometimes it feels like I'm trying to do things differently just for the sake of challenging the University's guidelines!
- Counter Intuition: Finding a logical, but non-intuitive route may be hard for a teacher who is highly empathic, because they are dealing with a fairly alien mind.
- Prayer: Praying is one of those delicate balances. If I use the mind too much it gets dry and unsatisfying. If I "let go" I get wet - which is not always unpleasant.
- Evoking Anxiety: Are evocative autoethnography and an impairment in empathy an impossible combination?